Products Needed: Hustle Butter, Provon Soap.
First Three Days
- You will need to remove the bandage that your artist applied in about an hour.
- After this, you will not need to re bandage the tattoo.
- The best way to remove it is to wet the area so that any dry blood will not damage the tattoo.
- You will want to wash the area with an antibacterial soap and warm water.
- Pat area gently with paper towel.
- Do not wipe the tattoo.
- Apply a small amount of Hustle Butter.
- Pat off any excess ointment.
- After these three days, please follow the instructions below.
The Next Two Weeks
- Wash tattoo with “antibacterial soap”, and warm water.
- Apply Hustle butter.
- DO NOT use anything with aloe.
- Pat the tattoo dry to remove excess lotion.
- You will want to repeat this 3 to 5 times daily.
- During the next two weeks, keep the area out of sunlight as much as possible.
- Do not swim in either fresh or chlorine treated water.
- If sign of infections are present, please contact the artist, and your health care provider.
- Please report to the Texas Department of Health, Drugs, and Medical Devices at first sight of any infection, adverse reaction, or allergic reaction resulting from the application from the tattoo.
Note this is a piece of art, an investment.
After care you provide is essential to the life of your tattoo.
We do offer touch-ups you will need your touch up card with you when you come in, call and make an appointment ahead of time..
If you have any questions, please e-mail us, or call us at (817) 626-8287.
Remember that not only are you walking around with a piece of art, but it’s the artists name too.
Please take care of it.